Google Nest Mini
After I left a previous assignment because the assignment was finished there, I received a Google home mini as a farewell gift.
I already had some home automation devices (vacuum cleaner, tone thermostat etc), but with this I really started with home automation.
The Google home mini has been replaced by the Google Nest mini. Has a new name, but looks almost the same.
Nevertheless, a number of improvements have been made that are worthwhile.
This smart speaker has a built-in Google Assistant, just like your phone. So it can be used to control your home automation devices with voice control.
The Google Nest Mini has the following properties:
- It is a compact speaker
- Is available in black and white.
- Has Chromecast built-in, for playing music from all kinds of sources (Spotify, TuneIn, Youtube etc.etc.).
- Has a very good speaker on board, so he (small as he is) can bring mature sound.
- Has a diameter of 98 millimetres and a height of 42 millimetres.
- He's got a wall mount
- Has a plug of one and a half meters long.
- Has wifi (at 2.4 and 5 GHz) and bluetooth 5.0.
- Has three far-field microphones, so he can hear you from a great distance
- Through ultra sound he can sense that you are in his neighborhood and turn on the LED lights when he notices this.
- It can be placed in a speaker group, allowing you to have several mini’s play at the same time.
Just control your devices at home with your voice!
Dim the lights, turn on the TV or turn up the heating just by asking the Google Assistant. Works with thousands of suitable smart devices.
Are you curious? Then you can give him click here.
For an overview of the types of tips and tricks look at on this page.
For all tips and tricks look on this page.
For 3 related posts and the comments on this post look below .